Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Party


Well we did it!

We had our first Halloween Party!
Here are some pictures of the
"fun stuff"
we did!




This is a cheeseball my husband made into a face.


Some of the fun food we had...Peanut Butter "Eyeballs"
I also put spiders all throughout the house climbing the walls! My husband wasn't fond of this but that might have something to do with the fact he HATES spiders! LOL!
I love how it turned out though!

Sorry this picture is a little blurry...This was the main food table with the candlelabra I made using a candlelabra that I got at GW and sprayed black then added the skull and spider.
We had Cemetary "Dirt Dessert"
Little "Mummies"
"Brain" Dip

We also gave out costume contest prizes...I was in charge of the female and so I got this straw bag and added some fun ribbon to it and filled it with goodies for the winner!
Really liked the way it turned out!

We are really happy with the way it all turned out even if we had to change our costumes last minute and didn't get to finish decorating...but next year will be bigger and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment